June 1, 2021, I will be making the below changes to my practice. Of the three changes, one or more may affect you. Please review and contact me if you have questions or concerns.
- PRIVATE PAY and INSURANCE
Insurance As of June 1, 2021, I will no longer be working with Insurance Providers. It is not cost-effective to address the adverse policies, procedures, and changes of the insurance industry. Time spent addressing insurance issues is time I want to spend providing services!
Steps for You to Take:
- IMMEDIATELY contact your Insurance Provider (phone number is located on the back of your insurance card) and ask the questions on the INSURANCE QUESTIONNAIRE/CONFIRMATION OF BENEFITS
- Gathering information on the form will help you determine if you want to work with me
- If you decide to work with me/continue to work with me, you will pay for your session out of pocket, at the beginning of each session beginning June 1, 2021. A credit/hsa/debit card can be held on file.
- Upon your request, I provide you with a Superbill for your sessions.
- Contact your Insurance Provider for a Reimbursement Claim Form. Upon your request, I can assist you in completing this form. Submit the Reimbursement Claim Form and the Superbill to your Insurance Provider for reimbursement or for sessions to be applied towards your deductible.
- PRIVATE PAY RATE AND SLIDING FEE SCALE
As of June 1, 2021, my private pay rate will be $130/hour for individuals and $150/hour for relational (couples/family). I will no longer be offering a Sliding Fee Scale as of June 1, 2021.
As of June 1, 2021, I will be conducting sessions online, with the exception of in-person sessions one day a week for those wanting Somatic Experience® and Touch Therapy (day of week to be determined.)