COVID-19 Office Safety Precautions During the Pandemic
As of November 23,2020, I am conducting telehealth sessions only. Please contact me if questions/concerns.
After being vaccinated, I will return to in-person sessions. The below precautions will be taken to protect my clients and help slow the spread of COVID-19 and its mutations. I ask for your participation to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Clients seen in person will be asked to sign a specific consent form acknowledging the risks of meeting in-person during this pandemic.
- Adhering to WHO and CDC rules and regulations as they pertain to this crisis.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy room remain arranged for appropriate 6 feet of social distancing.
- Maintain safe distancing of a minimum of 6 feet.
- Everyone is asked to wash or sanitize your hands before and after sessions.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol will be available in my office and waiting area.
- Appointments remain scheduled with specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with has tested positive, been sick or quarantined in the last 14 days, please reschedule appointments to 14 days after the last symptom was experienced.
- Should you have a cold, cough, fever, difficulty breathing, loss of taste/smell, muscle aches, or headache in the last 14 days, please reschedule, attempt to meet online, or cancel your appointment. Inform me of your reason for cancelling and you will not be charged a late cancellation fee.
- Wait outdoors until no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Clipboards, pens, and other commonly touched areas are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted unless specifically for Touch Therapy.
- You and I will wear face masks if that is what you request.
- During Touch Therapy sessions I will wear a face shield, mask, and gloves. During Touch Therapy, if you are able to, I ask you wear a mask also.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.