COVID-19 Office Safety Precautions During the Pandemic
I will be returning to the office for in-person sessions October 1, 2020. This continues to be updated as insurance companies continue to allow for telehealth services to be reimbursed. Please contact me if questions/concerns.
The below precautions are being taken to protect my clients and help slow the spread of COVID-19. I ask for your participation to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Clients seen in the office will be asked to sign a specific consent form acknowledging the risks of meeting in-person during this pandemic.
- Adhering to WHO and CDC rules and regulations as they pertain to this crisis.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy room remain arranged for appropriate 6 feet of social distancing.
- I will wear a face shield. During Touch Therapy session I will also wear a mask. During Touch Therapy I ask you wear a mask also. Unless necessary, speech will be discouraged during Touch Therapy.
- Clients are encouraged to wear a mask, if you feel comfortable doing so.
- Maintain safe distancing of a minimum of 6 feet.
- Everyone is encouraged to wash your hands before and after sessions.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol will be available in my office and waiting area.
- Appointments remain scheduled with specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- At the beginning of each session I will ask about your exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, as well as your own health symptoms.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with has tested positive, been sick or quarantined in the last 14 days, please reschedule appointments to 14 days after the last symptom was experienced.
- Should you have a cold, cough, fever, difficulty breathing, loss of taste/smell, muscle aches, or headache in the last 14 days, please reschedule. Inform me of your reason for cancelling and you will not be charged a late cancellation fee.
- All clients are asked to wait outside until no earlier than 2 minutes before your appointment time.
- Doorknobs, clipboards, pens and other commonly touched areas are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted unless specifically for Touch Therapy.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.