COVID-19 Office Safety Precautions During the Pandemic
As of June 1, 2021, I meet with clients in-person on Mondays only.
The below precautions will be taken to protect my clients and help slow the spread of COVID-19 and its mutations. I ask for your participation to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Clients seen in person will be asked to sign a specific consent form acknowledging the risks of meeting in-person during this pandemic.
- Adhere to WHO and CDC rules and regulations as they pertain to this crisis.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy room remain arranged for appropriate 6 feet of social distancing.
- Maintain safe distancing of a minimum of 6 feet.
- MASKS/FACE SHIELDS: I will wear a cloth mask and/or face shield upon your request. You may wear a mask or face shield if you like, but please bring your own. If at any time in session you decide you would be more comfortable with or without mask wearing, please feel free to say so, and I will honor your request.
- Everyone is asked to wash or sanitize your hands before and after sessions.
- Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol will be available in my office and waiting area.
- Appointments remain scheduled with specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- If you, or someone you have been in contact with, has tested positive, been sick or quarantined in the last 14 days, please reschedule appointments to 14 days after the last symptom was experienced.
- If you, or someone in your household, has traveled recently, please return to online sessions or reschedule until 14 days have passed from the day you returned.
- Should you have a cold, cough, fever, difficulty breathing, loss of taste/smell, muscle aches, or headache in the last 14 days, please reschedule, attempt to meet online, or cancel your appointment. Inform me of your reason for cancelling and you will not be charged a late cancellation fee.
- Wait outdoors until no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Clipboards, pens, and other commonly touched areas are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted unless for Touch Therapy.
- During Touch Therapy sessions I will sanitize my hands and wear a mask.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed.